User panel stuff on forum
  11 posts on 1 page  1
Site Feedback
2013-09-03, 20:03
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
Does anyone know what's up with the ordinary QTV page? http://qtv.quakeworld.nu

It's a pity it's not working (i.e. showing any servers) as some people might be missing spontaneous mixes and what not.

In the meanwhile use http://qtv.atrophied.co.uk/
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2013-09-03, 20:09
223 posts

Aug 2011
http://qtv.atrophied.co.uk/ -> standard. Always up, atrophy is around to make changes and it´s also esthetically supreme.
carrier has arrived - twitch.tv/carapace_
2013-09-04, 06:23
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Should change the link in the dashbord to atrophys qtv instead of the old one imo
Chosen
2013-09-04, 10:33
Administrator
1025 posts

Apr 2006
We need to get a hold of Zalon to fix the access issues. I have read only to some parts of the web stuff...
2013-09-04, 13:55
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Unless Zalon is having a medical condition I think it is really really bad to just leave and not hand stuff over to someone active...
Chosen
2013-09-05, 00:46
Administrator
1864 posts

Feb 2006
Actually I do have a medical condition, and because of that I currently do not have either energy or time for qw

However, I did leave full access to all parts of the websites hosted on the qw.nu servers to swiNg, along with the further development of the current website.

Apart from that, ParadokS and dimman have admin rights on the website and can add writers if necessary, both visit the site frequently.

Also, my logs indicate that dimman should have access to all subsites still hosted on the old server, eg. the EQL websites and the QTV meta page. While pleuraXeraphim have full control of the stats site.

Regarding news writers, I see that Ake Vader, Andeh, bps, phil, pleuraXeraphim, Renzo, VVD, zappater all have news writing access, and all have been active within the past month.

So, honestly I don't get the whole "just leave and not hand stuff over to someone active", half the admin crew have both my phone number and as a friend on facebook, so it's not like it's not possible to get in contact with me.

ParadokS told me that the wiki was down last week, that should be fixed and the issue should not occur again, IIRC mushi and phil should have admin access there.

Anyways, since I accidentally stumbled upon this topic, I decided to change the qtv site and migrate the EQL 17 data to it's own database.

qtv.quakeworld.nu will now show atrophy's Meta QTV site, let's hope he doesn't decide to replace it with a picture of tubgirl . If some prefer the old Meta QTV website, it is still available here: qtv.quakeworld.nu/index.php.

The EQL 17 website should be working with all the EQL 17 data already added, everything else should be possible using the admin panel. You should however edit this news item.

Have a good season
2013-09-05, 05:16
223 posts

Aug 2011
Finally Zalon!

And feel better so you can attend next QH-lan!
carrier has arrived - twitch.tv/carapace_
2013-09-05, 06:01
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Thanks alot Zalon, I hope you feel better soon.
Unfortunately swing went away too so it was sort of a perfect storm.
Chosen
2013-09-05, 09:45
Administrator
886 posts

Jan 2006
Zalon: Didn't know about this condition. I hope you're getting better and find your way back to positive energy! Take care.
Join us on discord.quake.world
2013-09-05, 09:51
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
Zalon wrote:
Actually I do have a medical condition, and because of that I currently do not have either energy or time for qw

Thanks Zalon. We weren't aware of your current condition. Get better soon!

Zalon wrote:
However, I did leave full access to all parts of the websites hosted on the qw.nu servers to swiNg, along with the further development of the current website.

Unfortunately Swing isn't around for some time. Maybe you can give full access to someone else aswell (i think of dimman) ?..
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2013-09-05, 10:47
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
Great news with the EQL and QTV websites, thanks Zalon.
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
  11 posts on 1 page  1