Topic 1:
Trying to make a list so everyone gets a chance to play EQL

It will be something like this ::
Match 1
DM3 : Badass, Kaffi, Desmo, Tsobo
DM2 : Sassa, Erlend, ocoini, Kaffi

E1m2: Tsobo, Badass, ocoini, Desmo.

Match 2. new rotation.. so we all end up with near equal games at end of eql

But I need to know what map you want to play the most so you can play on your favorite.
Dm2,DM3 or E1M2?
For me it's e1m2.

Topic 2:
We need to have 1 map we like the most, so we can pick it ^^
Which should it be? I like e1m2 the best, then Dm2. DM3 I can't stand at all Majority rules i guess ^^

Topic 3:
Most of you want to use teamspeak. I don't, but majority rules here. If you want it we will use it! But i'm not running out to buy a mic right away
Street Vendor Crack down Princess Cop
2013-03-26, 09:16
312 posts

Feb 2006
I'm quite sure there's some alternative solutions available that gives you privacy
2013-03-26, 17:46
Administrator
1265 posts

Jan 2006
ehhe funny

get a google group for example
never argue with an idiot. they'll bring you back to their level and then beat you with experience.
2013-03-26, 17:48
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
mipa wrote:
I'm quite sure there's some alternative solutions available that gives you privacy

Dont think we need privacy
2013-03-31, 16:35
News Writer
2260 posts

Jan 2006
Topic 1:
I can play whatever map!

Topic2:
same as topic 1

Topic 3:
I got ventrilo setup + server I believe.. Get a mic and lets go!
2013-03-31, 20:43
14 posts

Feb 2007
i can go for dm2 and e1m2
grave
2013-04-01, 18:33
Administrator
384 posts

Dec 2006
It's a trap for other clans, they all say how much they love map X here so you don't pick it vs them :/
2013-04-02, 10:23
News Writer
221 posts

Jan 2013
DM2 and E1M2 are my best maps, I think. But I don't care, I'll play anything!
2013-04-13, 11:20
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Kaffi wondered if we could have SUNDAYpracs earlier, so if it's ok with everyone, we try 20:00 CET sundays.
2015-01-28, 10:21
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Just bringing this back a bit to get everyone of us up speed as EQL 20 is right around the corner.

Here's our current lineup for EQL 20 for those of us that don't know :

diehuman-por LeopolD-ger ocoini-nor HENU-fin Klice-fra norules-por spawn-nor stayout-dk tsobo-dk Jissse-fra Skint-uk Verro-bel Qirex-ger Gore-uk
+ i'm still not 100% sure about Erlend-nor and Trygve-nor, but they are free to join us again if they want.

Cream, z0mbie90 and pew, might also be in, as they said they wanted to before. But they might also be starting their own clan: So if they play with us or not is depending on z0mbie90 getting more members for his new clan or not. If they don't get it rolling before eql20 starts, they are free to join us again.

Lurq went to 0200, but its the same for him as cream,z0mbie and pew. Lets hope we get more rookie clans! =)

*Its really important that people are quick and clear about telling me or Leo if you are changing clans or don't want to play. We don't want to run around asking everyone. If more people want to join 0200 or join in z0mbie's side, tell us asap..! Cus if we suddenly end up having just one team, this is all a waste of time for me to organize, time I'd rather use on something else =)

We have something to decide before the signup for eql signup ends, so when signup is starting we need to have a meeting and vote on stuff, or me and Leo will just decide together if you don't show up for that meeting. Can also voice your mind here instead of course.

- Firstly who goes to what team. I think the deciding factors should be activity and skill.

Potentially we are 20 players if everyone is going to play with us/ comes back.
As it is right now however, we are 14 players that are 100% in d99 for eql20 (as far as I know), so that makes two teams with seven on each.

Activity: From the list above i'm counting only six or seven "highly active" players that have proven they usually show up on match day, while the others come and go or i don't know how active they will be.
If two teams are going to have a chance to play 100% of their eql games i'd suggest that this is the most important factor. We need to try to get the ones most active distributed on each team i think.

Skill: There is also skill gaps in our clan. I don't think dividing the teams by putting all the best players in one team and all the worst players in the other is a good idea. I think we should distribute our skill evenly. Yes, the best could potentially compete better. But for the worse players this is often a game breaker and leads to people stop playing... which is very anti d99esque in my mind ;p Especially considering there is no lower division for a potential "b team" to play in.

-Secondly: We have to decide how we handle items callings on mm3(voice), and we are quite divided...
There is two solutions as I see it. Either we decide on one method over the other by vote (Or we let Leo have his way, which means we all use the complete item time =)
), or we just ignore it and everyone uses what they like the most. Seeing as mm3 isn't a requirement to play to begin with this seems more natural?
*I'm NOT going to spend my time correcting peoples clocks, teaching how to do the complete method and what not, so if you go for the 'complete way' someone has to teach it! =)
**We could also let this be a factor in our team dividing. As it is now however I'm counting only 3 people that want to use "say complete time next item spawn" instead of "say weapon is x late". But this means the other 3 1/2 members of the other team has to adjust to the new way of calling items. So please voice what you like the most! handy info for your decision: http://www.quakeworld.nu/forum/topic/6554/calling-out-item-times-mm3 A lot of nice feedback on this topic!
And we put it to a vote.

-Thirdly: Do you want me to organize the matches for the teams or does someone want my job? (take my job pleeeease). Should one person on each team be responsible for their own teams eql matches?

-Fourth: Teamnames! There are a cupple options here. We have talked very long about d99,d98,d97 etc. variants. But there is also a second option. Norules lead a clan called LostLegions that started about the same time as d99. We could ressurect Lost Legions - (and still play together ofcourse..). Or we can start a brand new team.

So.. Important: If you want to help decide these things you 'vote' on the 'meeting' as signups begin.. or tell it here =)

Remember pracarac tuesdays 20:00!!
2015-01-28, 15:11
286 posts

Sep 2012
Do you really expect us to read all that ?
I agree about splitting nobs and not-so-noobs in more teams.
Also decide of a captain for each team, and let him organize his matches.
<3
2015-01-28, 15:17
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Jissse wrote:
Do you really expect us to read all that ?
I agree about splitting nobs and not-so-noobs in more teams.
Also decide of a captain for each team, and let him organize his matches.
<3

lazy bastards. Well you obviously read it

If anyone wants to be 'captains' scream out =)
2015-01-28, 17:50
41 posts

Nov 2013
Nice read
* About the maps anything goes for me
* About communication binds AND voicecom is the best
*Practises would be cool and 20.00 cet on sundayevening is already alot better. cheers

greetings veRRo
2015-01-29, 10:33
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
omg so many cool clan name suggestions! keep em coming

[22:08] <@qirex> ocoini: how about just d99a, d99b... for team names?
[22:09] <@qirex> that way all squads are part of the d99 family
[22:10] <@qirex> suddendeath for example has -sd- and =sd=
[22:11] <@Klice> I thought of d98 d97..
[22:11] <@Klice>
[22:11] <@Klice> or
[22:11] <@Klice> d100
[22:11] <@Klice> d101..
[22:11] <@Klice> haha
[22:12] <@qirex> d0x63
[22:12] <@qirex> d0143
[22:12] <@qirex> d01100011
[22:12] <@qirex>
[22:13] <@qirex> d99 in different number systems
[22:13] <@z0mbie90> d99
[22:13] <@z0mbie90> and dick99
[22:13] <@z0mbie90>
[23:35] <@z0mbie90> yes
[23:35] <@z0mbie90> 99dicks
[23:35] <@ocoini`zz> on the wall
[23:35] <@ocoini`zz> take one down, pass it around.
[23:35] <@ocoini`zz> herpes?
[23:35] <@z0mbie90> no
[23:35] <@z0mbie90> STDs is good
[23:36] <@z0mbie90> or not
[23:36] <@z0mbie90> gg
[23:36] <@z0mbie90>
[23:36] <@ocoini`zz> loved the d99 in diferent number systems
[23:36] <@ocoini`zz> rad suggestion =)
[23:36] <@ocoini`zz> very nerdy
[23:36] <@ocoini`zz> but cool!
[23:37] <@ocoini`zz> maybe diferent languages
[23:37] <@ocoini`zz> french is cool
[23:37] <@ocoini`zz> whats division in french?
[23:37] <@z0mbie90> no frog eating stuff
[23:37] <@z0mbie90> same I think ocoini
[23:38] <@ocoini`zz> find me a language !
[23:38] <@ocoini`zz> chineese should work
[23:38] <@ocoini`zz> gotta love them chineese
[23:38] <@z0mbie90> coq99 sounds good
2015-01-29, 18:00
41 posts

Nov 2013
|)99 is also a possibility .
or |)i\/99 .

using 1 for i or q for 9 anything goes for clantags

greetings veRRo
2015-01-31, 20:30
14 posts

Feb 2007
can't play tuesdays ocoini!!! better is sundays for sure!
grave
2015-02-02, 05:55
46 posts

Jan 2013
Real Tsobo is trying to found his own organisation called Itson. We do play Quakeworld. If you want to be in European Quake League #20 talk to I^Tsobo on irc #quakenet[/b]
Players with microphone preferred
]#itson
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/47/FC_Barcelona_%28crest%29.svg/225px-FC_Barcelona_%28crest%29.svg.png

Quote:
No lamers!
2015-02-08, 16:20
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
((old post))

I made two suggestions for teams. That i think balance skill and activity, that would make it able for each team to have a weekly prac.

x: Jissse-fra. ocoini-nor. diehuman-por. Klice-fra. Qirex-ger. Freddie-swe. Gore-uk. (cream-usa. Erlend-Nor. x. )

y: Tsobo-dk. HENU-fin. LeopolD-ger. Stayout-est/ru. Verro-bel. Skint-uk. Spawn-nor. (Saka-x. pew-swe? y.)

[17:21] <ocoini> there are a cupple choices: you have to vote on though.
[17:21] <ocoini> But importantly: everyone can come back and we still consider them d99 players =)
[17:22] <ocoini> You have the option of going with Tsobo to join his new clan. (but still prac with us etc)
[17:22] <ocoini> Or - you could make two internal teams
[17:22] <ocoini> x/y teams or sometinh. naming isnt really an issue for me so name its up to you guys.
[17:23] <ocoini> If i'm not here 21:00 - please try to remember that you ahve to consider both skill and activity if someone wants to swap
[17:24] <ocoini> and ofcourse you can always swap teams later if we find something is wrong!
[17:24] <ocoini> i'll put it in the forum post aswell

(Edited 2015-08-29, 18:16)
2015-08-29, 18:14
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
EQL 20 team suggestion ::

d99blue: LeopolD, Klice, veRRo, NPH, vrtx, Q-tio, Jissse
d99red: Ocoini, Diehuman, Qirex, Paniagua, Stayout, Cream, Erlend

We have some stragglers.. might be more to join us..
2015-12-17, 06:39
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Post here or pm me if you plan to/want to be apart of d99's autumn 2016 squads please =)
This is for eql/4on4 leagues etc.

Same applies if you are leaving us, a heads up would be nice ! =)
2015-12-17, 07:41
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
Autumn?
What about spring?
Chosen
2015-12-17, 08:16
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Hooraytio wrote:
Autumn?
What about spring?

wow, brain needs sleep =) ** Late winter to SPRING!! If your above the equator!**

confirmed for 2016:: Leopold,klice, oco, qirex, vrtx, daux, Timon, Meag, Bagov, Macisum, Diehuman, Aikon, Verro.

prac poll http://doodle.com/poll/f4yngp97hcgk3mat#table
2016-01-18, 21:53
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
So the suggestions:

a: One team only.

b: Make two equal skill and activity teams.

c: Make two teams, one with best players other with weakest players.

d.: Make two equal skill and activity teams + ask Hooraytio if we can add a super team with the same players. So it would be like, red,blue and black - with black having the best from red and blue.

I dunno, should we vote on it ?
2016-01-18, 23:18
News Writer
275 posts

May 2006
I suggest make one super #1 team and then 2 equal teams.
Link, we are not even oldtimers anymore, we are dinosaurs. - Hooraytio
2016-01-18, 23:19
News Writer
275 posts

May 2006
I suggest make one super #1 team and then 2 equal teams.
2016-01-20, 03:17
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
So, lets decide this on Sunday, since you guys have been pushing for it...
I still think its too soon which i hope you will understand by seeing how many people I'm waiting on...

Nevertheless - Clan meeting sunday 20:00 CET - your wish is my command! (unless people are playing draft games... Then we just decide on new prac day and split teams on the next prac day..)
1. Deciding new prac time + 2. eql teams (3. + team captains?)

So let the wall of text being, that no-one will read. Sorry i write _really_ fast =)
And I'm hoping I wont have to repeat myself...

There are a cupple of people I haven't heard from or know if they will show up again.
So even if we decide on teams NOW, expect that an entire team of d99 stragglers could be rammed down our throats any minute. I would like to make room for them as well. Here's the list of people I'm waiting/hoping for so you know there are more d99's lying around.
(Ender), (NPH), (Dizzy), (spawn), (Saka-Rauka1),(Mission), (Icarus), (Cream), (Sassa), (Tsobo)++ someone I am surely forgetting =)
I'm also hoping for new players to find qw and join us or other clans =)

The likelihood of how many (unknown) we should still consider apart of our clan is at the very core i think of what d99 is.
When people join they all get told they can come play with us when you want to, we are laid back, relaxed and there is room for everyone to be themselves.
It wouldn't be very nice of us if they came back and all we say is sorry, seats are full for eql. That ain't what d99 is for me, which is built around eql and letting weaker players play in it. Without the whining, bitching and moaning over people that aren't as good as you.

If however Klice, Leopold, Diehuman, Erlend would like to change things, I will of course shut the f up =). If anything I listen to everything they say and bow to their wishes and commands (maybe at least after a little debate!) =)
If anyone wants to change the clan to make it more "serious", with only best playing etc etc.. those are the boardroom people you have to convince.

Like last time if you all agree, we Signup with who we got + some of the most potential joiners. Then pray that the 'late addition god' will be merciful should more like to join mid-eql..

So...
IF we are going with 2 teams - Here's the suggestion that takes into consideration everyone's wishes that I have gotten by PM.

Team 1: (Paniagua), (gore), Klice, Qirex, Bagov, Ocoini, Meagot, Leopold, Vrtx, (Q-tio),

Team 2: Aikon, Macisum, Timon, (Turbo), Diehuman, (Erlend), Verro, Link, Daux, (Stayout).

(The ones inside -> (are expected signups).. slowpokes/undecided people. Excluding the ones mentioned earlier.)

Of course, much of this goes out the window if the people in ( ) doesn't want to play with us - ;P Make your mind up all ready guys =)
Specially if we lose Pani, Gore, Erlend and Turbo things have to be moved around.
If players like Dizzy, NPH, Tsobo, Jissse should like to play, we have to do this all again.

Your thoughts on this set of teams?

- -

My thoughts:
Writing most of this because it goes against some players wishes, i feel i have to justify it:

Ideally one would like to Split up Timon and Macisum on seperate teams. Having the four base players for the two teams be Pani, Aikon, Macisum and Timon, and building from there. Putting Pani with Maci and Timon with Aikon.
But this inadvertently goes against other players wishes that want Macisum and Timon on their team, team 2.

So that is what I would like to change the most. The Macisum, Timon split should happen because:
Making Gore as the only equalizer for team one is a "scary move".

What is quite obvious from these teams, to me at least, is that Gore's activity level has major impact in a first team vs first team situation. Expecting Gore to be active on IRC, pracs, and showing up for the EQL's, is a pretty far off wish that he might not have time for.

Team 2's active players will have more solid and stable TP (if that exists on our level, and better aim in the absence of Gore. Making internal pracs with the "first team vs first team" attempts turn into a very one sided affair.

HOWEVER:
Because of the number of players on each team, a first team lineup for every map shouldn't be expected, and trying to field a first team vs first team scenario all the time would be very abnormal for us, if that is someones secret plan..
Everyone should be able to play EQL.
There can be some trying to top a team now and then vs matches we could win, but as a general rule I, believe everyone that show up should be allowed to both prac and official match. If you don't agree with that, take it up with the boardroom people...
So because we are letting everyone play, I believe even with the this team suggestion, that meets everyone's wishes( that im aware of) , the team suggestion i mentioned above is OK - as it will even out when everyone is playing a little, and not just the first team.

With Gore playing however, Team 1 rivals Team 2 pretty decently in my view.
Team 2 would have to utilize Link and Aikons teamplay experience to the fullest to stop a Gore and Pani combo.

It is however expected that Macisum + Timon/Turb are going to be slightly stronger players than a Klice + Oco/Meag combo, so this should make up for it.
And so team 2 comes out far ahead in the absence of Gore. Especially should Timon and Macisum be very active, which i think we are expecting.

For activity I don't think either of these teams should have any problem getting their EQL games played.

Both teams have some players that prefer to not use MM3, Team 1 taking the brunt with key players like Gore and Klice, as well as Leopold.
While on team 2 Erlend is the only one. But he does come to listen =)

- -
If you guys want to we can make three equal teams, also quite do-able, but slight more hassle getting games expected. This is something which Leo defiantly does not want(?)( and so I don't want it either But i'm not against trying it you guys want to give it a go.). Also with three not everyone get their wishes for teammates fulfilled.

But here's my suggestion for three teams, that could work:

T1: Macisum, ocoini, Klice, Qirex, Diehuman, (Stayout).

T2: Aikon, Timon,(Q-tio), (Erlend),Leopold, Verro, Vrtx.

T3: (Paniagua), (Gore), (Turbo), Meagot, Link, Bagov, Daux,

My vote goes for two teams though, cus Leopold only wanted one =) - But seeing as we are to many active for 1, with 10 player limit on the team for eql, two will have to be the closest i come to what he wanted =)
Three is of course an option if YOU guys want it! This would make more space for late joiners, which would be awesome. The three teams does look pretty decent as well in my eyes =)
As long as Pani and Turb are still with us.
But you have to chose which evil you prefer..:

Two Teams: You get to play fewer eql games, but your likely "never" to miss a player come match time. There is downtime when you are benched.
Three teams: You get to play more eql games (if you show up), but you are more likely to be missing players. There is downtime when waiting on people.

I prefer not waiting and rather bench sitting from time to time. And I think it's nice for the team feeling. But EQL would however be very happy with us if we managed to get three teams going That would be pretty cool, but it requires people being more committed.
We will also get some late joiners that will fill out some slots and make it easier.

Righty, So i believe I've said my piece, not that you guys ever read these things - but if you do - you guys decide on Sunday!
Feel free to make your own team suggestions as well.
*back to reading*

-

**bonus!
And for the Hardcore black funk superstars the best of d99 team suggestion: If we limit them to say 6 players:

Paniagua, Aikon, Macisum, Timon and Gore are the obvious picks.

With quite a lot of people close to taking up the last spot.
I suggest giving it to whoever wants to practise 24/7 to reach the other players level.
(Personal note, this is not Ocoini, I aint playing more than I do now..)

I believe Klice sticks out the most among the players remaining, and deserving of playing with the best we have if we look at skill level now alone. But motivation to play QW could be the deciding factor here I think. And so if some of the weaker players would like to invest more time into improving having them join would work as well. Lookin at recent activity this would probably be Diehuman, Turbo, Verro, Link, Qirex, Erlend or Meagot..

Also Paniagua, Aikon, Macisum and Timon, should decide if they are OK with Gore not being on MM3 nor not very active. There could be two open spots then. Gore is by far equally good as Paniagua and Aikon even without mm3, but of course, will he ever be online? Will we ever know?

If a player like Dizzy were to come back to qw and play with us, which he said he might around this time, he's probably going into top spot pretty fast though. Unless he's rusted shut ;p Or maybe some other joiner... who knows?

(but the possibility of Hooray saying yes to this could be kinda slim i think. Unless we could do some grassroot hobnobbing influence work on the other clans
The counter argument for allowing us to do this is quite easily, 'You can't have people playing in different teams at the same time..if you want a best team, make one.' I can't think of of any good excuse as to why we should be allowed to do this without some broad stroaks bigger picture in the interest of quakeworld bla bla bla argument..

... Just making one of these best of d99 teams and having them sign up for EQL, while having one lesser skilled team also sign up..I don't think is going to happen in d99. Unless you convince Leo,klice,diehuman and Erlend to make it so... And I'll make your job easier by telling you how an eventual vote would be : Erlend and Leo might say yes. Diehuman and Klice would probably say no - So if I have a swing vote, I'll vote no..
The other option is of course that you try to get the majority of d99 behind you on this - that would probably work as well. (useing 'you' as general to anyone wanting to change how d99 works, no specific person) =)

I'm totally for making an allstar d99 team though, even if EQL says no. Maybe give 020 and Fatalerro a fight in pracs now and then etc ? =)
But It would only be for pracs or some other 4on4 tournament on occasion I believe, not the major one, EQL.

I wouldn't like it too much if every prac day turned into d99 black funk day either, leaving the rest of us struggling to get internals going. Im for a best of d99 team, but not if it in a massive way hurt our regular pracs to much. Now and then OK.. But I don't think anyone of us spent the last year building d99 up again to see the same 6 people play 24/7...
There's also no point in a d99 team getting spawnraped by another d99 team all the time either, so don't expect a d99 team to want to be owned constantly by the best in d99. We have the chance to prac against other clans and mixed teams (usually) on Sundays typically if we wanna experience that.
So you would be left a bit out in the cold like the other clans that arn't playing 4on4 outside the random spur of games now and then +eql, before going back to Idlewill town the rest of the time.
2016-01-20, 09:50
News Writer
1267 posts

Jun 2007
I have come to view d99 as sort of a special case now anyway.
Late adds will mostly be granted generously (if the addition is indeed a rookie or low skilled).
Larger squads might be accepted but i rather see that you made 3 or 4 teams if you have alot of players.
Will give that d99 allstar team some thought. Perhaps some special solution, we will see.
Chosen
2016-01-20, 19:20
News Writer
275 posts

May 2006
First of all, that was not a wall of txt compared to some of the things i did back in the days, but nice try Secondly, its good that Div99 got you as leader as you care about the clan and all of the players in it. Seems that you also got a good insight on all the players.

The challenge of being a leader in such a clan Div99 has developed into (I am totally new here so correct me if i dont know what i am talking about), is that it is going to be impossible to please everyone. Seems to me there is a lot of different players in the team, be it skill, activity, teamplay, country or whatever. Also, with so many players you listed, there are bound to be differences. That might be a good thing, or it might not. It all depends on what you want and what the players want.

I can only speak for myself and give my honest say on what I want.

And what i want when i log on to irc and i execute ezquake-gl.exe is to play as much as possible. And the coolest and bestest thing is to play 4 vs 4. But i dont like mix 4 vs 4, it feels like ffa with dmm1 and that is a sucky thing I want to play 4 vs 4 with 3 other dudes that are using MM3. I also want to play with ppl that i got good chemistry with. And team chemistry is what i am looking for. Not necessarily to win, but to get a good feeling of teamplay. I could not care less if I get 30 frags or 80 frags.

For an oldtimer like me (sorry...dinosaur) who have played 99999999999999999999999999999 games of 4 vs 4 i really dont want to go back to scratch and play with rookies who kill me when i got ring I understand that rooks are necessary for QW and i would be happy to help out, but if i am going to play "competitive" 4 vs 4 in EQL, then i really need to play with some players i feel comfortable with. And that is were chemistry is important. I dont mean i need to play with the "best" players (whatever that means), but the players on the team must possess compatible skills and choices, during the game.

Let me explain:

In a team of 4 I think you need to have one player who got more or less control on everything going on in the game. Who's got weapons, what is status on powerups, what areas are safe/unsafe, what are the team going to do in certain situations etc. Of course he gets help/info from other players on the team for these things, but he is the one making the clear and big picture of what is going on and what is going to happen in the seconds to come. This is extremely important in the fastest FPS on the planet.

To support this player you got other players who are good at timing RL/LG and Quad/powerups. They fit perfect inn the mix of getting the clear picture.

You also need a good/smart Quad runner.

And you need players who just knows what plays to do and at what times they need to make that play (support, flooding, attacking, defending etc etc).

Of course, all of this comes of experience.

Now, if you get 4 players with the same compatible skill, the team might not work out so good. Like for example you got 4 players who talk a lot on MM3, or you got 4 players who are Quad runners or you got 4 players who are good at timing RLs. Then the team is missing something and you wont get a "complete team". You cant have 11 Messis or 11 Ronaldos etc, you need a Peter Cech, a Ramos and a Pogba. I know this doesnt translate so much to Div0, where you all got great players, but for lesser good teams I think the chemistry of the team is everything.

At least this is what i feel when i play with so many different players in pracs with Div99. I for sure got my picks of whom i want to play with

Chemistry can also be as simple as who you feel most comfy with on MM3.

Also, here is another example:

Lets say you got 4 players: A, B, C and D

Player A wants to play with player B, but player B wants to play with player C. Player C wants to play with player A and player D also wants to play with player C. So not much chemistry going on here If any of these players want to play with each other, then at least you got some players who want to play together. The reason for this is not so important, what is important is that they feel comfortable together. This helps activity and should also (in the future anyway) help the teamplay.

Having said all this above, we are all different and we probably want different things for our QW-fix. Some might be happy just to be in a team without playing much? some might be happy just to play regardless of whom they play with, others might just think its cool to be in a big clan where the sosial structure is what it is. Some might just want to play if the teams are 100% equal, etc etc, the list goes on and on. But hey, that is what you get with a huge clan like this

I dont want to preach what is "right" or "wrong", i just want to say what i want for my QW-fix For me speccing a game when i want to play is like jerking off to porn while the girl is in the bed next to me...that is probably going to work as well but id rather do the real thing

I dont play QW to win, i play to have fun. Lets hope i have managed to tell you what is fun for me.

There are so many players/names in this clan that i dont know anything about so i wont judge anyone, but if players cant even respond in this forum then i dont see how they really care about the "teamplay" part that i am trying to explain. And if you dont say anything then i guess you dont care what team you play with anyway, so be it

Being in a clan is cool and everything, but what i want the most is play 4 vs 4, with chemistry

Cheers and sorry for all the bad grammer and typos.
2016-01-21, 00:41
News Writer
305 posts

Feb 2008
Thanks for the post Link!! <3

I'll answer Links post better tomorrow. But Shortly now, I believe many of the elements you find important for a 4on4 are present in both the two team suggestion and three team suggestions.
But the skill level is very wide in d99...!

And yes, I would like to hear everyone's opinions... Not just on mumble, but in some kind of text would be nice - also the clan meeting will probably be in text on IRC - It goes a lot faster to hear everyone's views instead of just a few talking.

The best thing everyone can do is write their feedback on this forum post!! =)

And hooraytio rocks!
2016-01-21, 09:45
280 posts

Jan 2015
Hooraytio wrote:
I have come to view d99 as sort of a special case now anyway.
Late adds will mostly be granted generously (if the addition is indeed a rookie or low skilled).
Larger squads might be accepted but i rather see that you made 3 or 4 teams if you have alot of players.
Will give that d99 allstar team some thought. Perhaps some special solution, we will see.

I believe most of the people would support the div99 black idea.
dev
  60 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page