User panel stuff on forum
  5 posts on 1 page  1
Rookies' Corner
2013-03-05, 10:32
1 post

Mar 2013
So back about 15 years ago if I remember correctly I watched my brother play this awesome game on the computer, I caught him gone so I played. I fell in love, but needless to say I grew up, bigger and better games came out and I moved on. Years, and years down the road, an old friend and I brought up a conversation about how incredably hawktasticly awesome QW was and how much we missed it. So while being bored I looked it up, and holy cow balls its still here. Im in complete and utter shock. I will be joining all the games I can. Screw BF3, CS:S, MW, and all other games for now. Im ready to quake it the truck up. Hope to be seen a lot and enjoy playing with you guys. I will be downloading nQuake after work in a few hours and possibly seeing some of you then also.
2013-03-05, 14:48
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
Welcome to the QuakeWorld community and the QuakeWorld.nu forum, great to have you on board!
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2013-03-05, 14:49
Administrator
647 posts

Nov 2008
We are indeed still here =) I dare say the European scene is quite larger than the US scene but there are still active northamerican players ^.^

Good luck and have fun!
2013-03-05, 15:08
152 posts

Feb 2012
ColorBlind wrote:
better games came out

Blasphemer! Thou shalt be gibbed for that.

Anyway, welcome!
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.” (c) Johan Cruyff
2013-03-05, 20:02
383 posts

Jan 2006
Couple of useful links:
List of NA servers sorted by number of players: quakeservers.net/quakeworld
connect via any IRC client to QuakeNet and join the channel #qw.na
With best wishes, B1aze.
  5 posts on 1 page  1