User panel stuff on forum
  33 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page
Off Topic
2009-06-08, 16:45
793 posts

Feb 2006
hahaha sassa's story is great.
phil's #4 reminds me of a dream i sometimes have...
2009-08-06, 15:10
100 posts

Mar 2008
6. this one is quite recent. When we arrived from some serious drinking at the morning, me and my american/hungarian friend decided to shoot something for lunch . We grabbed a gun, and my father boat, and we started to hunting ducks at Balaton lake, beach area(biggest lake in the area, and mostly crowded by tourists). I was the one who controlled the boat, my friend was the sniper . too bad he was shooting on every moving thing. the next thing wich i remember, a big wave just came to my face, cos we both fell asleep(we finished a joint right before it), and my friend just fell into the lake, that was the source of that wave. After this little refreshment we kept continue the hunting, the beach was very crowded by that time. next day, when me and my father was cleaning the boat, i just found the rest of our weed, so that day was a good one too
2009-08-07, 11:25
693 posts

Jan 2006
Once I went to stay with a friend at a university I hadn't visited before. I didn't know the layout of his dorm, and, after getting completely wankered, I woke up in the middle of the night needing a shit.

I remember is trying to get into my friend's bathroom, and the door being locked. The next thing I remember is standing in a shower cubicle, staring at a giant beer-turd by my feet.

What to do?

Well, firstly I pushed the evidence down the plughole with my toes and some help from a blast of water from the shower head. Then, I washed myself off and dried myself with my t-shirt (I had been wearing only boxers and t-shirt). I looked around and saw I was in a bathroom that only had a sink and a shower in it (no toilet). I opened the door, and saw rooms G & H or something next to me (my friend was in room A). I went through another door, and went into the kitchen, which was on the floor above ground level.

In the kitchen was a first year student, making a cup of tea or something. I panicked and ran back to the scene of the crime, where my reaction was to wash myself again (wtf). This time I had to use my boxers to dry myself. After a few minutes of waiting, I went back out, wearing nothing and clutching my wet clothes to my crotch.

The girl was still there, this time sitting at the table. I could see the stairs on the other side of the kitchen, so I just walked on through, gave her a smile and a nod and went back to my friend's dorm room where I passed out again on my sleeping bag on his floor, butt naked and a bit wet.
  33 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page