User panel stuff on forum
  38 posts on 2 pages  First page12Last page
Site Feedback
2012-06-05, 19:43
15 posts

May 2012
Dear All,
Renzo has ignored my very personal PM, therfore I need to put some clarification here.
My private connections shown me how to reach Admins. There's neither trolling nor lying here. It was all about IRC channels where they (Admins) are reachable. So I have asked them (Admins) when stats.quakeworld.nu will be up. An answer My post below is almost exact reply they sent to me.

Moreover, more my posts have been deleted (or just moderated) and now I feel like evil troll just because I am brand-new here and my knowledge is not sufficient enough to meet someone's expectations.

We all need to consider whether Quake World (intentionally written separately) should either follow path described by everything-knowing-experts-concurrently-blaming-new-users or be open to new players willing to be helpful as well as be assisted.

Best Regards,
SiR Rysiek
]SiR[ RYSIEK
2012-07-07, 23:29
1329 posts

Apr 2006
I'm going to "approve" the post above, I have no idea how this site works anymore but the reply was caught by anti-spam or something like that.

As for ignoring PMs, I don't do that. I just don't log into the site too often, since there's really nothing happening most of the time and the site is, well, to put it bluntly, unfinished and broken beyond belief.

As for contacting "admins", there is currently just one person who you really want to bother, so messaging Zalon is the only way of getting some sort of reply regarding the status of the site. Using a line like "private connections" makes you sound important and almighty, even if everyone in this scene actually knows who runs the site, and who are the staff and writers. As for your reply (and the PM too), you obviously looked like a spambot because of the way you wrote, but I chose not to delete any of the messages since I wanted to see if there's really a reason.

The stats site seems to be reachable at http://stats.quakeworld.nu so I don't think there's need for random url-pointing.

(Edited 2012-07-07, 23:33)
Servers: Troopers
2012-09-10, 18:23
383 posts

Jan 2006
The site is down again.
With best wishes, B1aze.
2012-11-01, 07:45
383 posts

Jan 2006
> The site is down again.
again
With best wishes, B1aze.
2012-11-01, 09:20
News Writer
254 posts

Mar 2006
Its up and running at the moment.
I ain't got no time for this jibber jabber fool
2015-03-03, 21:45
12 posts

Jan 2012
Hello!

I like a lot the job you did at qw stats! It's very useful!

I think we at Brazil are having some problems at some servers. I played some matches last week and it isn't at qwstats!

I played some matches at pov.... with the same name that I play ever!

I coud please help me to understand why this matches aren't filling qwstats?

Thank you very mutch my friend!

Best regards!
Quake Rox
2015-03-04, 08:13
News Writer
105 posts

Sep 2014
It hasn't updated since 17/02
2015-03-04, 16:50
12 posts

Jan 2012
why?