User panel stuff on forum
  3 posts on 1 page  1
Client Talk
2008-05-01, 04:17
401 posts

Mar 2006
I would like to congratulate ezquake team for another great release (bloom rulz btw). I was happy to see support for more media players, unfortunately there is no support for foobar2000. Its one of the most popular players for Windows.

To get song names displayed from foobar2000 I have to use Winamp API Emulator component and its impossible to fast forward/rewind.

So can we please get foobar2000 support or if anyone knows how to fast forward/rewind please tell
2008-05-01, 19:02
284 posts

Oct 2006
terrorhead wrote:
I would like to congratulate ezquake team for another great release (bloom rulz btw). I was happy to see support for more media players, unfortunately there is no support for foobar2000. Its one of the most popular players for Windows.

To get song names displayed from foobar2000 I have to use Winamp API Emulator component and its impossible to fast forward/rewind.

So can we please get foobar2000 support or if anyone knows how to fast forward/rewind please tell

I use f2k too, but don't find it to be such a big problem as you can map global shortcut keys for f2k which should work just fine when you play qw :/?

Or is this not enough :<?
2008-05-02, 08:56
401 posts

Mar 2006
niomic wrote:
terrorhead wrote:

I use f2k too, but don't find it to be such a big problem as you can map global shortcut keys for f2k which should work just fine when you play qw :/?

Or is this not enough :<?

No that is definitely enough ;D I just don't know how to do it. I'll google it thanks.

EDIT: Thanks I got it working
  3 posts on 1 page  1