User panel stuff on forum
  15 posts on 1 page  1
Movies
2007-11-15, 00:13
14 posts

Nov 2007
Hey all,

I would like to record a demo of mine and then be able to give it to sumone that is willing to take it and record it for me in either first person with sumthing like quakeworld or joequake and/or they can take it and either rerecord it or just record it in sumthing like what ever that one quake client program was I found where you can make it so the camera will do flips and stuff and what not...

But yea I am interested in making demos and am looking for sumone with a good PC to possibly help make them into actual video files for me so I can take them and edit them and make sum vids with them. Thank you to who ever throws their service for free out to me.

---Stixsmaster

P.S. hopefully after xmas I will have more RAM for PC so this wont be necessary after then.
Anyone want very very cheap hosting? If so you will get the above but itll only cost 15$ once a year and that is to cover for you to have an official domain instead of have a subdomain...
2007-11-15, 18:00
1754 posts

Jan 2006
weird noone replied before me, I could but don't have the time..
there are many who could do this, probably yourself too!
Just follow the easy steps on qwdrama.com
2007-11-15, 18:10
705 posts

Feb 2006
and use camquake for the 'flips'
2007-11-15, 19:43
14 posts

Nov 2007
I have tried this...I just dont have the RAM...I need sumone with the RAM to do it...that is why I said after xmas I should have the RAM but I would possibly like sumone to do it for me till then...

---Stixsmaster
Anyone want very very cheap hosting? If so you will get the above but itll only cost 15$ once a year and that is to cover for you to have an official domain instead of have a subdomain...
2007-11-17, 18:31
1754 posts

Jan 2006
how much do you have now?
don't really need that apple-style-16gig amount of ram you know..
I had 512 when I made most of my movies
2007-11-18, 03:42
14 posts

Nov 2007
I only have 254MB of RAM so yea...

---Stixsmaster
2007-11-18, 12:00
1754 posts

Jan 2006
ah, ok
gimme the demo and say what you want from it and I'll do it m8!
2007-11-18, 12:32
14 posts

Nov 2007
ok...well thanx...I needa sorta correct my self and say that I shall have the demo hopefully by next weekend...if that is ok with you...and sorry for me having to do this...

---Stixsmaster

P.S. thanx either way if you are still up for doing this for me...I will give you credit for converting the demo in video format for me...
2007-11-18, 16:40
1754 posts

Jan 2006
well, firstly say how much video-time you want, a whole demo of 10 mins is no-no.
if you want a clip then sure, I'm not free so much these days since I'm in the military...
not every weekend is free..
2007-11-18, 16:42
14 posts

Nov 2007
Yea understandable I only want enough to be able to have 1 full song play...and at most that should be around 5 minutes if that is ok with you...

---Stixsmaster
2007-11-18, 17:52
1754 posts

Jan 2006
sure, but 5 minutes clean? or clips? cause recording 5 minutes in a long clip takes too much work
2007-11-18, 19:55
14 posts

Nov 2007
which ever way is easier for you...

---Stixsmaster
2007-11-19, 17:19
1754 posts

Jan 2006
heh, please tell me if it's 5 minutes running or clips you want put together!
I might be free this weekend for this work :>
2007-11-19, 19:30
14 posts

Nov 2007
heh, ok well then if ok I wouldnt mind clips...and well I would if possible if you see a lot of good shots flips or barrel rolls or what ever...

---Stixsmaster

P.S. thank you again...
2007-11-20, 01:11
14 posts

Nov 2007
Ok got demo...you can record anyone that is playing in the server....I used bots...I always do for my vids...it is easier to control them....and it is more random in my opinion...and well yea you can either record just me...aint that much fun...or you can record random fights through out this demo...I must warn that it may be a lil laggy at sum points not sure due to how crappy my PC can be...but yea...here is the demo...

http://www.stixsworld.com/q1/MADNESS!.dem

---Stixsmaster

P.S. it is 30 minutes or so long....Also, I would like to say that you can experiment and/or attempt to have sum fun recording sum of the stuff....like get unique and awsum angles for certain things...

P.S.S. can you please record ingame sounds...if that is ok...I like to have them fade in as music is playing...or do weird things with it and music...
  15 posts on 1 page  1