User panel stuff on forum
Index  ‹  Rookies' Corner  ‹  Hey all
  4 posts on 1 page  1
Rookies' Corner
2007-11-13, 02:39
14 posts

Nov 2007
I have been playing quake series for awhile I am a huge fan of the first. I plan to start making sum badass vids of me playing it only problem is I own the steam version and like no one I know on steam has the game and well I can host a server and let peeps join and I have a quite a bit of sum badass custom maps and well if anyone would like to join me in helping with the video you are welcome to contact me via PM and on top of that I do own my very own website that I pay for every 2 years for like 110$ or so and well that is cheap seeing as I get 300 gigs of webspace and 999+ of monthly bandwidth and well yea...I use hostmonster. I can provide sum hosting of stuff for sum users here if they are nice and have a lot of already made custom content and want a reliable free host. I forgot to mention I have had my site since I was about mayb 12 or so...I am 18 years of age now so yes, I know a lot of internet coding. I just wanted to let all know a little...possibly a lot more than you thought you would about me. I hope many come to like me here and if not right away mayb they will learn to.

---Stixsmaster

P.S. I do like to speak my mind straight up I am not the webmaster that enjoys taking or receiving B/S. I AM VERY SORRY IF I ADVERTISED IN THIS POST PLEASE IF YOU FEEL THE NEED LEMME KNOW IF THE PART WHERE I POSTED MY URL ABOVE IS NOT ALLOWED AND I WILL EDIT IT OUT!
Anyone want very very cheap hosting? If so you will get the above but itll only cost 15$ once a year and that is to cover for you to have an official domain instead of have a subdomain...
2007-11-13, 07:30
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
Welcome to the qw.nu forum Stixsmaster!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay and find out that we are quite a lovely bunch of Quakers (for most of the time). <3
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
2007-11-13, 07:32
705 posts

Feb 2006
internet coding ftw. also most that bought quake1 from steam just bought it to get the .pak1 to use with nQuake or just to 'have it' that might explain why no-one plays it via steam.. chek quakeservers.net for real gamers Be
2007-11-13, 10:00
Administrator
2059 posts

Jan 2006
...and if you don't already know, God forbid, what nQuake is then you can check it out at http://www.nquake.com
www.facebook.com/QuakeWorld
  4 posts on 1 page  1