2260 posts

Jan 2006
Winners bracket

WB-Top Half

sassa wrote:
(3) gamer vs pkk
Tough on dm4 for gamer but if he doesn't succeed there he
will win on the upcoming 2 maps and take it home

Its Gamer vs Seraph instead but gamer will still go through here 2-0 (but he might loose aerowalk!)

sassa wrote:
(6) Seese vs locktar
Seese will win but I think he will have some problems on dm2 vs speedy-lock.
2-1 or 2-0 for see but I think 2-0!

Yes I stand behind my words. Seese will go through

sassa wrote:
(9) rock vs fix
The Finnish battle #2, but its not hard to figure this one out
ZTN will bring fix down.. and just a note, fix is not in shape...
2-0 for rock and fix down to LB sry dude...

lbn won vs domin, lbn won vs fix !! WTF?!?!
Nah, fix had 65 ping (yes kurwas sux, yes you sux cia/slabi) and he played +forward throughout the game and didnt really care..
rock will still go through, but if the kurwas go into kurwa mode and fuck up rock's ping totaly, then it can be a kurwa win!

sassa wrote:
(12) insane vs inter
kurwa pings but now insane is facing inter.. sry dude 2-0 at most 2-1 if u manage to win 1 map in overtime

yeah, inter will win

WB-Bottom Half

sassa wrote:
(3) Muti vs uig
Muti might get some minor problems at first but will win this heading closer to the finals (predict him as the winner of ownage)

hlt won vs uig but that will not bother muti!
he plays only the ownage games and once per two weeks he plays a 4on4 game! thats it
but he will still go through

sassa wrote:
(6) doom vs fucu
Winning vs para will give doom lots of comments from the russian community, he will have lots of pressure and will with that loose.
He doesn't got the nerves for pressure, so if you russian guys want him to win, don't spec, don't talk about this game, don't comment, don't say shit, just let him play and after this game u can drop your pants and do the helicopter.
Ztn vs dm4 = dm2 as an decider again I think, aero will be dropped by fuco and doom will drop dm6, or will he? thats a decision he will make depending on form.
Regardless the maps he will loose due to pressure from the russian community.

I guess para listened to my complaints about his +forward duels or was it doom's nerves?
some say it was the ping, but I think its ]SR[Insane that has talked some sense into paras 1on1 tactics!
Now facing fucu, para will step up his game a notch and win 2-0!! come on para, dont let me down now that I believe in you

sassa wrote:
(9) ul vs mogge
pretty eazy as ul is better on TB3 than mogge!
mogge winning kurwa, ul winning tb3 and then decider on tb3.

... do i need to say anything? ....

sassa wrote:
(12) xali vs lacsap
lacsap is the better one here as well..
Think xali won vs him on qhlan (SO BAD THAT WE DON'T GOT TOURNEY INFO FROM QHLAN!!!) but lacsap will be in better shape and will win, both are "hate-to-loose" guys.
do you remember qhlan game xali vs inter (WB) were xali wrote "WANNA KILL YOU NOW" after the game to inter wink
I think lacsap but its very hard... the day form will decide

still got the same feelings !!!

Now lets have a look at Loosers bracket!

I have to look more into the long runners like Zero that was knocked out of Round-1 WB and has now advanced through the whole LB with 5 straight wins and will now face doom!
He is not alone, SS has done exactly that.

Good LB games to come are:
Round-7 Bulat vs Valla
Round-6 Bps vs KingPin
Round-6 Pkk vs Inferno

The only game with a time that I know of is; Gamer vs seraph!
It will be played on Thursday @ 23:00 CET!
2007-02-20, 14:41
39 posts

Nov 2006
Nice, gamer will win ownage though.
2007-02-20, 18:45
48 posts

Feb 2007
i think muti, he is most stabile
2007-02-20, 18:59
39 posts

Nov 2006
razor wrote:
i think muti, he is most stabile

But he doesnt play between the ownage games and i think it will be hes downfall :/
2007-02-20, 19:00
705 posts

Feb 2006
inter mutti or gamer will win. omg omg! really hot games coming up later in this tourney
2007-02-20, 20:35
100 posts

Feb 2006
doom got a timeout during the game against para, 30secs he rejoined and did not really care about the rest of the game
2007-02-22, 11:20
80 posts

Jan 2006
Paradoks will win for sure
  7 posts on 1 page  1