User panel stuff on forum
  3 posts on 1 page  1
Client Talk
2007-01-07, 00:10
6 posts

Feb 2006
This is directed primarily to oldman...but anyone else that can offer some advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to figure out how to build a Mac OS X version of Qrack...Which is THE best NQ client to date (fuhquake + joequake + proquake)

http://www.quakeone.com/qrack/index.php?page=downloads

I know axel from fritz put together the front end framework for a Mac OS X build in Xcode, but I am not sure how combine that with the Qrack source. I do not know how much work it entails but I was going to ask you if you either be interested in making a port or if you could lead me in that dirction with some sort of instructions or know how.

I would really appreciate some help and it would be awesome if we could get a build of Qrack for Mac. Thanks.
2007-01-07, 11:28
1011 posts

Feb 2006
do you have a mac for development? i can answer questions but too busy to do the porting for you at the moment i'm afraid

checkout the ./ezquake/osx folder in ezquake cvs and then edit the xcodeproj to point at your base source files
2007-01-07, 22:03
6 posts

Feb 2006
I'm almost done with porting ProQuake...I've been able to pick up on the process along the way and I think this is good practice.
  3 posts on 1 page  1